Registry Trouble
1 1

47 posts in this topic

1,612 posts

Hi.

This coin appears fine in your set here:

Mike's Lunar Silver Score: 477

Is there another issue you are having with this coin? Thanks.

57 posts

Basic US Type Set, with Gold (7070 + Page 5)

I entered a half cent in my type collection and the coin is there but received no points. Pleaswe see if you can correct. Thanks as always

MIke

1,612 posts

Hi, Michael.

There is a slot for that coin here:

US Sets: Dollars: Morgan Dollars, 1878-1921, Top-100 VAMs

Let me know if you need help with something else. Have a great weekend.

1,612 posts

Hi, Mike.

Thanks for letting us know. Your coin now shows the appropriate score.

57 posts

I think you all replied today that my 1935S wans entered in my Mercury Dime set. Just checked and it's not there. It is in collection manager with the photo, but not in the set.

Thanks

Mike

1,612 posts

If it was a PCGS coin, and if it was rejected, you would receive messages as to any error that may have occurred. If not, please try again. Thanks.

7 posts

I am trying to insert 2013 coins in the 21st Type Set Proofs Only and the program tells me that is "Not valid for slot".

Thanks,

Ronaldo

1,612 posts

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC, NCS, or PCGS as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where I receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, I can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After I add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin ws added to your set(s).

7 posts

All the 2013 coins were added to the 21st Type Set Proofs Only , but there is a problem. They are not counting in the score of the set. My set, that is complete with all the coins PF-70 has a score of 3627 instead of 5473, that is the top score. What is happening?

Thank you for your attention.

57 posts

Just entered a 2014 Australian S$1 Year if the Horse. In Mike's Lunar Silver and it doesn't show available.

Thanks for all your help above also.

Mike

1,612 posts

You may manually enter in your coin, although it may not appear as 1 AVAILABLE COIN.

When you are in EDIT SET mode, go ahead and click on NGC, NCS, or PCGS as the grader. Then manually type in the cert. number in the box provided in the Cert # column.

Scroll down and SAVE your changes.

When you receive any automated messages that say, "This coin is not valid for this slot...," and, "Are you sure you want to save...?" Please go ahead, and say YES. This generates an automated process where I receive the same message and all of the details involved. Then with a few clicks, I can easily and quickly add your coin to that set for you. After I add the coin(s), you will receive a message saying the coin ws added to your set(s).