• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission Questions

3 posts in this topic

Can we use stickers on the flip to indicate invoice/line number instead of using the requested piece of paper in the slab?

Is it OK to send in coins while NOT using registered mail? I know it is the safest, but if I want to use just regular mail with insurance is it OK?

Greg- it must be OK because I've NEVER submitted coins to NGC other than to toss them into flips and fill out an invoice! I've probably had about a dozen submissions (hey, I'm just getting started with them . . .) and have not had a problem yet, nor a communication from them I was missing a step/process in my submission!

• Administrator

Hi Greg.

You do not have to label each coin as long as they are kept in order. It is helpful if you use a label or insert indicating the submission number on just the first coin in the group. If coins arrive at NGC in the order they are listed on the submission form, there is no problem.

Regarding shipping, there is no required method of shipping coins to NGC. However, we ALWAYS recommend properly insuring your coins no matter what method of shipment you choose.

Dena