• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'M LOOKING FOR SOME FEEDBACK posted by ROOSTER COGBURN

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

AS YOU MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT KNOW, I DELETED ALOT OF MY COMPETITIVE SETS ALITLLE WHILE AGO. SO, I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY SOMETHING NEW.

AFTER TWO DAYS OF PLAYING AROUND WITH THE WEBSITE, I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE AND ADD TO MY CUSTOM SET (I AM ALMOST WORTHLESS WITH A COMPUTER).

I AM JUST GETTING STARTED WITH ADDING COINS AND PICS TO IT. I HAVE ALOT MORE TO GO, BUT I WANTED TO ASK ALL OF YOU WHAT YOU THOUGHT BEFORE I GOT TOO FAR ON IT.

THE CUSTOM SET IS CALLED "BIRDS OF THE WORLD". I'M NOT REALLY SURE IF I COMPLETELY LIKE THE WAY I HAVE IT SET UP. AND, BEFORE ANYONE TELLS ME, I ALREADY KNOW MY PICS SUCK. I HOPE TO WORK ON THAT LATER AFTER I HAVE THE SET MOSTLY DONE. I WOULD LOVE TO BE AS GOOD AS ALAN LASTUFKA AT PICS. HOLY , THE PICS IN HIS "The Symphony Set" ARE UNBELEIVEABLE.

BUT AS FOR THE SET-UP OR ORDER OR DESCRIPTIONS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

THANKS,

BRETT

See more journals by ROOSTER COGBURN

I think the setup is good,but maybe a little more description for each coin/bird would be cool.And like you I wish I could take better pictures,just keep trying.there is a definate learning curve to photography!!!!

I have a custom set called "For the Birds". Check it out sometime.

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/CoinCustomSetView.aspx?s=982

One of these days I will get back to it and give it a little TLC with better pictures, good coin descriptions, and naturally more coins!

Gary