• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1802 1/000 Cent – PCGS “XF 40” for sale

8 posts in this topic

This is the 1802 1/000 variety cent that was discussed on PCGS and in the NGC US Coins message board post titled “1802 Cent 1/000.” Please check these resources to get background info on the coin and what I paid for it.

The coin is now on its way back to me and the photos below were taken by PCGS when they reholdered the coin with the variety. The coin is a little darker than the photo. The certification number is: 20613099.

1802-composit-sm.jpg

Anyone who is interested in buying the coin, please contact me with your best offer. I will pay for insured delivery to you. Seven day return privilege from date you receive the coin. Full refund except for your return postage.

Payment by check or USPS money order. No PayPal, please. I reserve the right to await clearance of a check before shipping.

How about providing the background info on the coin instead of making us figure out where to find it. And how about giving us an idea of how much you want instead of making us guess.

Thanks!

How about providing the background info on the coin instead of making us figure out where to find it. And how about giving us an idea of how much you want instead of making us guess.

Thanks!

Kinda harsh don't you think Bonds25?

If it's a coin you're interested in take the time to find out about it. If not, move on.

Your post makes it sound like you need to be spoon fed your information and can't take the time to find information on your own? hm

Picked up the coin today. It is darker than the PCGS photo and about the overall color of chocolate. (Not sure what brand.....)

Same warranty applies as stated above, so the buyer must be pleased with the coin.

I will end the sale at 6pm tomorrow (Tuesday) and contact the collector who made the best offer.

Hi, I just found this post because I have come across a set of early coins one of which is One Cent Draped Bust that looks like 1808 but could be 1802 with the revers mint very clearly error minted as 1/000.  

I am not interested at this time in selling it, rather identifying it.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

{update;  I did find the coin on PCGS via a Google search.  What strikes me is that there are no 1802 1/000 coins listed on the NGC index.}

54AC89F5-1FAA-4C0C-9EDA-303373DA4D9D.jpeg

00AE8439-CBB0-45F9-A72B-0BF8D7A81C73.jpeg

Hey Sabatinitl:

Jump back to the home page and go to Certification number ,  look up 3509883-001   vf35 bn .

That is an NGC certified  1802 1/000 . I think that the registry is out of date. I sure hope so , as I'm holding that one in my hand and it is in an NGC holder. I had a set of large cents that I sold off a few months ago and I just couldn't part with this coin, that and a 1/2 cent were all I kept. I've really lost interest in Large cents and have moved on to Capped bust halves. So if any of you are looking for one here it is. I'll trade for an equal value Capped Bust Half.

Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs