• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RANDOM cheepo

46 posts in this topic

Be the first to answer this- and you will get 30 cents- but in the form of a new idea I invented ;)

(Winner gets a coin or something 'cheep')

Sending prize... Oh, wait.

This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message.

Which means our lucky winner is jrabbott! (again)

STARTUP CHEEPO BONUS!!!!

Be the first to reply something random to this thread and I will mail you a useless dollar!

:signfunny::takeit:

:) Sent

Received the coin and dollar the other day - only after it was search by my explosive ordnance disposal (bomb squad) and HazMat teams for it looking like a suspicious package (no return address and markings that 'looked like the twin towers' on the send to address) when it arrived at the postal facility. The letter inside also added to the threat with your nonsence bantering.

If you send something else to a military installation try and make it more professional looking and not like a terrorist sent it ---- Thanks.

STARTUP CHEEPO BONUS!!!!

Be the first to reply something random to this thread and I will mail you a useless dollar!

Received the coin and dollar the other day - only after it was search by my explosive ordnance disposal (bomb squad) and HazMat teams for it looking like a suspicious package (no return address and markings that 'looked like the twin towers' on the send to address) when it arrived at the postal facility. The letter inside also added to the threat with your nonsence bantering.

If you send something else to a military installation try and make it more professional looking and not like a terrorist sent it ---- Thanks.

haha haha haha

I'll admit, I just laughed for a good three minutes reading this. It was worth it.

STARTUP CHEEPO BONUS!!!!

haha haha haha

I'll admit, I just laughed for a good three minutes reading this. It was worth it.

OMG :o:roflmao::o :o :o:censored::boo:doh!:news:

Will you send my dad something? (you know, ex-military Cold War-era, held meetings in conference rooms with heavy metal music over the intercom to drown out the presumed bugs in the room)