• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kryptonitecomics on Ebay

137 posts in this topic

Holy , I've never seen color like that on a Peace dollar. After the auction ends (so as not to be called spam), you seriously need to post that where everyone will see it.

That is the FIRST Peace dollar I've ever seen that looks like a bagged Morgan. A convincingly NT Peace dollar...for once.

jom

I made an offer; I hope it's high enough (it got by the autoreject screen).

If I had the cash, you wouldn't have had the chance.

OK, let's settle this UFA style. You two fight and I'll watch. :popcorn:

jom

Well, I don't have the money...hell I can't even afford the tix to the fight. I blew my wad buying crappy bust coinage at Long Beach. What was I thinking?

jom

Well, I don't have the money...hell I can't even afford the tix to the fight. I blew my wad buying crappy bust coinage at Long Beach. What was I thinking?

jom

Jom, I like your version of "crappy" coinage (assuming you are referring to the ones posted in the New Acquisition thread). (thumbs u

If he's got the money, honey, she's his.

I didn't have the cash money to buy the entire coin outright, but Shane was nice enough to work out a partial cash sale/trade! Thanks for working with me!

Your most welcome and congrats on getting one heck of a Peace dollar :headbang:

I can't believe how many times I've just read "ttt".

I can't believe how hollow your posts are.

I can't believe how hollow your personality is.

^^

I can't believe how many times I've just read "ttt".

I can't believe how hollow your posts are.

I can. meh

Nice deal there with coinman. I really liked that Peace dollar and i normally don't care for Peace dollars. I'm glad it worked out!

jom