• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kryptonitecomics on Ebay

137 posts in this topic

Good Morning NGC land.....Kryptonitecomics here hocking my wares eerrrrr I mean coins as usual :acclaim:

I have had a great selection over the past few months with everything from the National park 5 oz coins PCGS graded First Strikes, also a few really Nice barber type coins, mint set toners, and of course my usual supply of Morgan dllars!!! I also have some toned gold up for this week which is a true rarity :o

Stop by and take a look...you just never know what I might be selling.... :whee:

Kryptonitecomics items for sale on Ebay!!!

This week I have a nice selection of Morgans, Mint set toners, Double mint sets, and a super nice Commemorative half.....stop by and check out my auctions :acclaim:

If you would like to consign to me for Ebay sales please send me a PM here or e-mail me at: Shanec35@yahoo.com

Competative rates, top notch photography, proven sales track record of over 12 years on Ebay, Power seller status and top rated seller as well with a huge following of buyers just waiting to bid on your coins.....what are you waiting for??? (shrug)

:acclaim:

Oh dear noow, have a look at what he sells and that will explain it all. Also might leave you drooling over them.

Oh dear noow, have a look at what he sells and that will explain it all. Also might leave you drooling over them.

I didn't "drool" but if thats what you did, it's fine with me lol

I know that it makes no since for a coin seller to be named Kryptonitecomics but I have had this handle on Ebay for 12 years and it just stuck. When I stopped selling comic books and started selling coins many years ago I just kep the same name and while that makes me a bit different then most sellers...it matches my personality :screwy: