• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newp...1925-S Buff....Oh my my my my my my

17 posts in this topic

It's got a heck of a lot of color and is even struck better than many I have seen for this era from the branch mints.

That is an outrageously beautiful coin, and has the type of look that is worth multiples of "base value".

I'm sure glad to here you say that. I paid up for this coin and I feel the price was just right. I love the look of this coin and I appreciate the deal.

It's got a heck of a lot of color and is even struck better than many I have seen for this era from the branch mints.

This is probably the most eye appealing 25-S I've ever seen, so I bought it. Thanks for the comment. I VERY happy with this pick-up. I purchase this coin from a new friend I made ATS . I am very thankful to Jom for this coin. Thanks buddy!!.....Joe

For a coin with such a poor strike record, this is exceptional, especially the date. Great pickup, Joe, congrats. I doubt you would be able to find such a well struck specimen with this color again. Thanks for sharing.

Jim

Joe, I don't know how you find so many gorgeous Buffalo Nickels. You spoil us with them.

Congratulations on yet another outrageously beautiful addition!

In my experience, from the era of terrible 1920s strikes, 1925-S has the best odds of being well struck. This one's a hands-down keeper!

It's gorgeous. Is that a NGC holder I see in the background? What did it grade?

MS62

jom