• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2000 Australian 1oz Dragon MS70

9 posts in this topic

all of these foreign silver coins have a huge premium, especially the australian animals, even if it wasnt graded or ms70 it would carry a large premium bc they are rare.

Any idea where to find a price guide for these? I noticed one in the case of a pawn shop the other day and not only is it a striking coin, but I figured I might be able to haggle him down to a good price.

You could always check the heritage auction archives...

I did, didn't find any there or on eBay graded MS70. Still searching though...thanks.

You could always check the heritage auction archives...

I did, didn't find any there or on eBay graded MS70. Still searching though...thanks.

Funny the uncertified one that sold in 2007 went for $805 :o Just out of curiosity, are you looking to buy or sell one of these?

I somehow missed posting that this is a Silver one ounce. I purchased it this weekend and will post some pics. I don't collect these but figured for the price I can flip it for a quick profit and buy something I do collect. I don't do this often but couldn't resist this time.

Dragon.jpg