• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think NGC grade for those Chinese coins?

10 posts in this topic

I wouldn't want to hasten a guess since I don't collect foreign coins, but you might have more responses if you posted these on the World Coins forum.

Chris

lets assume they are genuine

vf20-25 or so decent eye appeal

xf+++/au good eye appeal

very choice au very good eye appeal

and welcome to the boards (thumbs u

your welcome and again welcome to the boards

i am not an expert on chinese but the first coin is highly questionable the second sort of but less so; but i know nothing about authentication for these three coins you posted and it could just be my inexperience and nietivety and the way the coins were struck! i hope it is that and all are genuine!!

i hope you do well and if the coins are genuine and barring any problems i cant see in the photos those are the grades you will most likely get from ngc

good luck with it and please let me know how you do with ngc

ngc is really good and they will be able to tell for sure on the authenticity and if so then onto grading

Thanks Michael, I hope the first two are genuine.

To be honest, my first thought was: "Fake".

That was my thought also on all 3.

Thanks Michael, I hope the first two are genuine.

To be honest, my first thought was: "Fake".

I don't deal in foreign coins, but my suspicion is that they are counterfeit. Particularly so in the case of the first one.