• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what do you guys think another morgan cc

15 posts in this topic

choice unc. still in their gsa holders

i would send them to ngc in their gsa holders as ngc will grade them in their original holders and put a band across the holder with the grade assigned

I'm thinking I'm seeing some nics the lighting is hiding. I'm gonna go with MS64

agree with this. I think the lighting/picture style is hiding bag marks on the obverse.

About grading these. If you are looking to grade them and turn a quick profit, take a look at where they sell, ungraded specimens sell around 175-220, depending on the coin and of course marketing.

MS64 specimens sell for 200-260ish range. Take out grading costs, shipping, fees, etc...not much mark up. Now if it grades MS65 or higher then that is a different story.

I have had a set of these for a long time that are about the MS64 range. The only reason that I would get them graded is to add them to the registry, but currently they are fine in the lock box as is.