• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New display box

13 posts in this topic

I have noticed that in the weekly Numisma-Quest question the prize is a ‘long awaited, new & improved DISPLAY BOX’. I have not seen one yet, so as William Shatner says in those Price Line commercials, ‘What’s NEW about it’? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is there any chance of a photo of it being posted?

Thanks

John

• Administrator

Here is a photo of the new display boxes (standard box and box to accomodate Multi-coin holders). As you can see, they have a completely different look. They are also a bit sturdier than our previous boxes.

Display boxes can be ordered directly from NGC. The standard size boxes that hold 20 coins are $5.50 each plus shipping and the display boxes for Mult-coin holders are $6.50 each plus shipping.

434963-Multi%20coin%20holder.jpg

Dena,

Thanks for the quick reply to my question. Your answer and photo of the new boxes have explained how they are different than the old boxes.

I would think there were other board members wondering what was ‘NEW’ about them also! grin.gif

John

I think the multi-coin holders much more attractive and functional then the long box, but like both! As I have never seen a NGC slab case of either design til now blush.gif, where they always that nice platinum color?

Very nice indeed!

David;)

Hi Dena

The Boxes look great and you gave the prices of how much for each. My question is where and how can we order these boxes if we wanted them. Thanks in advance for help.

Papag

One thing that surprises me is that I was under the impression that the smoke gray box was very popular in part because it was translucent and the slabs could be seen without removing the lid. This new box is an opaque gold. It is nice but I am wondering if the users will like it as well.

• Administrator
Hi Dena

The Boxes look great and you gave the prices of how much for each. My question is where and how can we order these boxes if we wanted them. Thanks in advance for help.

Papag

You can order them by calling NGC Customer Service directly at 1.800.NGC.COIN

• Administrator
As I have never seen a NGC slab case of either design til now blush.gif, where they always that nice platinum color?

It's kind of dark but here is a photo of the old box style (no longer available).

438737-IMG0014.jpg

438737-IMG0014.jpg.8f638c364049b0defbf3b9fea392b512.jpg

• Administrator

There is not an area on the forms for ordering boxes. However, you certainly may inlcude a note with your submission requesting boxes. Just be sure to include your shipping address on the note, the number of boxes you wish to order and a check or credit card info to cover the cost of the boxes plus shipping charges (rates below).

Standard Size boxes (hold 20 single coins) $5.50 each + shipping & handling

Shipping & Handling Rates for Standard Size Boxes:

01-10 boxes $ 7

11-20 boxes $10

21-30 boxes $14

31-40 boxes $19

Boxes for Multi-Coin Holders (hold 10 Multi-Coin holders) $6.50 each + shipping & handling

Shipping & Handling Rates for Multi-Coin Holder Boxes:

01-06 boxes $ 7

07-12 boxes $13

13-18 boxes $17

19-24 boxes $22