• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone having this problem?

4 posts in this topic

I entered a new coin (MS66FBL 1963-D) into my Franklin set, and then entered images of the coin into the gallery. There appears to be some sort of a software glitch. Under my set listing there is a "camera" shown in the picture/description column. If I click on the camera the images will come up.

HOWEVER, if I open up the gallery, and look at the gallery page with the '63-D images on it, then in the '63-D slots the image boxes say, "image not available". If I click on the "images not available" boxes the images will appear. Here is the link:

Franklin set

Given that, to me, one of the best features of the Registry is the thumbnail images of your coins that you can see all in one shot in the Gallery, this is a major PITA. The image is there, but it is not displaying at the Gallery level.

Anyone else having this issue and/or any suggestions?

No! However, I did check out your set earlier today to see if you had some Ultra Cameo's for me. :grin:

It's a great set! (thumbs u