• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a 2500 post Giveaway? Winners Announced!

33 posts in this topic

I have been a member of the NGC forum now for a little over 3 1/2 years. I have greatly enjoyed seeing other member's coins along with reading and discussing many coin topics. I have learned a lot for which I am truly grateful.

I appreciate you members supporting me last year when first I lost my father and then my baby grandson shortly after. You don't know how much your kind words meant to me.

Anyway I am giving away a 2006 $1.00 American Silver Eagle graded MS-69 by NGC. It is also labeled "First Strikes". I have edited this post and also have decided to give away a 1990 $1.00 Eisenhower Commem. graded MS-69 by NGC and maybe another coin.

Just response to this post by May 31, 8PM Eastern. I will randomly pick a number by the number of entries. Thanks!

Carl.

Congratulations to the winners!

rbrown4........wins the 2006 ASE "First Strikes"

Revenant......wins the 1990 Eisenhower Commemorative

jtryka...........wins a 1986 ASE graded MS-69 ny NGC.

Winners please PM your address and I will try to mail your coins ASAP.

Thanks for the chance but more importantly thanks for sharing your knowledge and asking great questions. :golfclap:

Carl,

We appreciate the input and knowledge you have added to these forums as well. As you mentioned, the members on these forums are tremendous support when it comes to personal as well as numismatice related subjects.

Great 2500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Rey

I'm just glad to be here and that people like yourself make this a great place to come and learn.The accumulated knowledge here is amazing to me.

Thanks and have a safe Holidays, Matt