• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First coin in an age ! 1864 IHC

8 posts in this topic

Hi all .. been well quiet over the pond .. but this came with me Xmas card today from Cumbria .. what do you think and how much should i put in his Xmas card for it .. cheers

Ps. I have not seen such a large die crack on this date before .. is it normal ?

IHC64r.jpg

IHC64.jpg

Looks like an L on that one, and a pointed bust concurs. Looks F-15 to VF-20 to my eyes. NumisMedia says: $124 in F and $186 in VF. No idea on the crack, might be a Snow or Breen variety, but I'm not home, and don't have my Snow book in front of me.

.. what do you think and how much should i put in his Xmas card for it ..

How about 10 - 1933 Saints?

Hey, Dooly! How have you been? Is life being kind to you?

Best wishes for the holidays.

Chris

.. what do you think and how much should i put in his Xmas card for it ..

How about 10 - 1933 Saints?

Hey, Dooly! How have you been? Is life being kind to you?

Best wishes for the holidays.

Chris

just 10 of them hahaha

Up and down this side of the pond could be losing my job with "public sector savings" :cry:

hope not as my collection would have to be sold ect !!!

Looks like an L on that one, and a pointed bust concurs. Looks F-15 to VF-20 to my eyes. NumisMedia says: $124 in F and $186 in VF. No idea on the crack, might be a Snow or Breen variety, but I'm not home, and don't have my Snow book in front of me.

Thanks for the information .. but I dont think it is a L there is something there but I would say it has a rounded bust myself. and the position of the last feather is between I&C.