• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insurance (Pictures?, and document?)

4 posts in this topic

For insurance I have documented every coin and coin set, but pictures I'm having a problem. Do you need to take pictures of every coin? because the pictures I'm taking are not very good. Hard to show really the quality of the coin. Any ideas?

Pretty tedious and time consuming process,especially if you have a large collection like some of the folks here. You could hire someone to take pictures. But again,depending on the size of your collection it could be very costly. the only ideas I came up with would be to lay out twenty or whatever number coins in rows an take pictures of them. As long as you document what coins are in which pictures it should work. Better yet,ask your insurance broker and get his recommendation in writing!!.Good luck and have fun.

I think that you would be much better off scanning your items. Taking pictures is a very tedious task that requires lots of skill, luck or both.

I think that you would be much better off scanning your items. Taking pictures is a very tedious task that requires lots of skill, luck, time, practice, trial, effort, failure, money, work, or both.

Fixed ;)