• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sping Coin & Currency Show - Sunday, April 26, 2009 - Mt. Vernon, IL

4 posts in this topic

I thought I'd mention one of the two coin shows that I put together in Illinois. Here is the "speel" on the one in Southern Illinois that is coming up on Sunday.

====BEGIN ANNOUCEMENT====

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - April 22, 2009

Doran Of Illinois Coin Shows (DOICS) is pleased to announce the Spring 2009 Mount Vernon Coin & Currency Show. The show will be held on Sunday, April 26, 2009 at the Rolland Lewis Community Building, located on the grounds of Veterans Memorial Park at 800 South 27th Street in Mount Vernon, Illinois. Show hours for the general public are from 9:00am to 3:30pm. There will be dealers from both the local area and beyond buying and selling coins, currency, gold & silver bullion, and more. Admission at the show is free, and so is the parking. A great time for both the collector and non-collector alike.

For more information on the show, please contact DOICS at info@doics.com or visit the Mount Vernon Coin & Currency Show webpage at http://www.doics.com/mountvernon.aspx

ABOUT DORAN OF ILLINOIS COIN SHOWS

Based in Charleston, Illinois, Doran Of Illinois Coin Shows (DOICS) brings both dealers and collectors together by putting together shows in underserved areas of Illinois. Currently, DOICS has two shows - Mt. Vernon in Southern Illinois and Kankakee Valley (Bradley) in Northeastern Illinois. DOICS believes that promoting the numismatic hobby in Illinois will give it both better awareness and appriciation from collectors and non-collectors alike. DOICS is on the world wide web at www.doics.com.

====END ANNOUNCEMENT==== :applause::banana: (thumbs u :headbang::hi:

April 26, 2009? Are we going back to the future? :)

I think TJ has some dates mixed up!

The date is wrong but the details are similar. Doran Coins is sponsoring another show in Mt. Vernon on September 27, 2009. It's deja vu all over again ;)