• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blank planchet silver eagle 4 sale

10 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=290293241275

I was going to resubmit this to PCGS but found out they would only certify it as a commemorative silver dollar in case anyone had that idea. Thanks in advance, if it doesn't meet the reserve I will listen to offers here.

As far as I know Fred Weinberg attempted to resubmit the same coin to PCGS but they would only acknowledge it as a comm. silver dollar and not as a Silver Eagle. I really don't understand the grading on this as ICG grades them all as MS60 since they have no surface but I have seen PCGS grades range from AU58 to MS62 and prices range from 800-1200 +. I resubmitted a comm. silver dollar from ICG to PCGS just recently, curious to see what grade they give it.

I can take $600.00 for it if that works for you, I can take paypal and will pick up the shipping and insurance for you. I will be soon posting the blank planchet Comm. Silver dollar that I cracked out of an ICG MS60 slab and will coming back from PCGS as MS61 as per their E Mail.On this one I will be offering a lowest price gaurantee on it. I hate to crack the ICG silver eagle out of the slab because PCGS will only grade it as a comm. silver dollar and there are only 400 blank silver eagles.