• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Those Who Just Ordered the UHR 2009 Saint-Gaudens ...

372 posts in this topic

Someone on PCGS forum says they have coin in hand.. maybe yanking our chains ?

Another says they have been billed.. shipments could be starting !

An earlier post says the mint staff said first shipment is to be 31 March ! we'll know the truth soon I guess...

Nice, although they do just bill to ensure the funds are available sometimes ? (happened to me when waiting for platinum eagle set)

Feb 18 will do me.. Bring it on US Mint :D

First images are up ATS by a member just having received his. His ordered wasn't taken until 1:00, an hour after the sale started. They're obviously not sending them out in the same order as the sales were placed. :mad:

Nope, someone posted something about that too. Pretty disappointing :(

I see a guy who ordered 12:30 well I'm before him by a few orders so I'm going to watch for his posts, and when mine ships ! must be time to check my order status :D

The box looks nice..

Product Name Quantity Price(each) Total Item Status Cancel

2009 ULTRA HIGH RELIEF GOLD COIN 1 $1,189.00 $1,189.00 In stock and reserved

2009 ULTRA HIGH RELIEF GOLD COIN BOOK 1 $0.00 $0.00 In stock and reserved

No shipping number yet...30842XXX

Absolutely going to NGC the moment I lay my hands on it. That label is sah-weeeeet ! Early Release please US Mint, cmon ship my coin ! :D

+1

If I can get the coin in hand before the deadline expires, I'll take it out of the box and inspect for a good long while in just the capsule.

If I don't get it in time, it's going straight to NGC in the box!

After all the UHR's are delivered, what is everyone going to do with all the free time they'll have by not having to check your order status?

I hadn't thought of that Bob.bugsbunny_.gif

After all the UHR's are delivered, what is everyone going to do with all the free time they'll have by not having to check your order status?

I'm going to DisneyLand!! (thumbs u :banana:

I just noticed the Mint site took care of this little problem. They simply disabled the Track Order function.36_2_59.gif307156sn2hc9lw2y-1.gif

Yes.....just leave the coin in the mint capsule, this will ensure the coin stays more protected. Make sure you add lots of padding around the coin. I would also ship the coin in a box and not a bubble mailer!!

Lets see, I ordered within the first 30 min of start 200 orders past jtryka and it doesn't look like my coin will make delivery in time for the Early Release cutoff 3/9. Is NGC taking the delay into consideration? There could be very few ER labels. rantrant

Lets see, I ordered within the first 30 min of start 200 orders past jtryka and it doesn't look like my coin will make delivery in time for the Early Release cutoff 3/9. Is NGC taking the delay into consideration? There could be very few ER labels. rantrant

Do you really need the ER label.....I don't think it will increase the value!!