• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silver bullion found.. $1.50 over current spot.

43 posts in this topic

he said lets do it again folks.he will be gone this afternoon but orders will be filled tomarrow. locked amounts are just that "locked" so if you want 50oz let me know get me paid and tomarrow i ship silver.

i asked if his wife could do it while he is gone and he said he trusts me for the lock time.

when i get an order i print out the kitco at time of sale and mark your name on sheet with the ammount locked.

429oz left

closed for the day. need break from computer. will start again tomarrow folks. im trying to also get him to sell the silver maples but dont know what a good offer would be.

It is not fair to others trying to sell things ... they get pushed off the first page because they follow the rules

( I am just reiterating what was told to me by others )

Hey HOG I wasnt being rude. This is a business deal. I htink in business you need to be specific.

Why play games? C'mon me rude? nah just honest.

I think 1.50 over spot is pretty clear. Perhaps you are not famliar with the term "spot"

Here is the definition: The market price for immediate delivery of a commodity, such as gold, silver or platinum

When the market is open, I dont think you can get anymore specific than $1.50 over spot.