• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silver bullion found.. $1.50 over current spot.

43 posts in this topic

499 of the sunshine mint silvers not just 50. so there is physical 499 oz of silver to be had here.

make offers fast they r on hold for me.

499 of the sunshine mint silvers not just 50. so there is physical 499 oz of silver to be had here.

make offers fast they r on hold for me.

Yeah hurry BEFORE silver goes any lower :roflmao:

i believe he was saying 1.50 over spot. he also has a bunch of the silver maple leaves but wants 18-20$ a pc on them. the maples arent for sure. but the 499 oz is for sure in hand.

he goes off kitco if that helps so if bid was $9.21 at time of purchase add $1.50 to it per oz and you have your answer.

You can find silver everywhere. So what someone is selling silver.....are they offering a discount?

No then whats the price? I mean really......BFD

Why be rude! If you don't care for the post, then turn back. These type posts are for those that are interested. If you're not, please leave out the rude remarks and go back to what you are interested in. thank you!

OK sorry but take note of one thing. This whole thread has been EDITED by its author. It was started as HURRY UP MAKE OFFERS QUICK. So I will take it on the chin. Yes I was being rude. I sent him a PM and asked him how much he needed and his response was ...........make an offer. I thought that was rude. Ask a price and find a buyer. Ask for offers and show your greed.........just my twisted way of thinking.

Can you handle it?

i was ordering some diamonds and i mentioned a coin collector that wanted stones. his eyes poped open and he rushed to go grab some silver rounds. same as seen in this listing http://cgi.ebay.com/Silver-Eagle-999-Silver-One-Ounce-Round-Sunshine-Mint_W0QQitemZ170274303522QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170274303522&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 . he wasnt about to ask what silver used to be like in the listing so he said "like 1.50 over spot"

he also has 150 silver maples but he is into those for a lil more and said he wants to hold on to them, but for right OFFER he might sell. so for sure there is 499oz of the silver rounds from sunshine mint.

again if you are interested just look at kitco bid price and add $1.50 per oz and you will have your total. so if it is 10.20 @ 10am when you wana buy it would be11.70 an oz.

i would cover the shipping to the buyer for my friend.

Ant, if all is on the level then I'd like to get 20 of them. email me at victor_easley@hotmail.com with details. thx.

Hey, Brian. Read this out loud. (thumbs u

I AM SOFA

KING WE

TODD DID

It was started as HURRY UP MAKE OFFERS QUICK... I sent him a PM and asked him how much he needed and his response was ...........make an offer.
So, if you understood the original thread to make an offer... then you asked how much... then he countered with make an offer... then where is your license to come off the way you did and call him a jerk? Cuz I just don't see it. I saw the thread the same way you did, as make an offer... so I countered with how much over spot does he need. It wasn't that hard.

And Dang E... you're harsh... reminds me of me in my younger days! :P

I AM SOFA

KING WE

TODD DID

449oz left. me and other got in at $11.31 an oz. jump in folks. im going down as soon as i get the call my rings are ready for pickup.

shipping will be covered by me. and priorety mailing :P

no more arguing please. i did just reply "make offer" to brian and nothing else so i could see how it sounded short. thats my bad. sorry brian.

and to make sure there is a ask price:

if you decide to buy it is kitco+$1.50+pp fee

say its 10$ an oz on kitco (bid) then you add the $1.50 making it $11.50 an oz.

lock in is at time of request for an amount in oz.

hope this is clear.

days cut off. those who ordered need to paypal. ill be going within the hour. i will be printing shipping from the paypal :)

if he continues to sell at this low we will begin again in the morn. i must be able to contact him for the curent price and varifaction.

i asked and the price is good as it is and he just cant go lower. he might even be taking a small loss here the way he is talking. but he feels the maple leaves will help later to recoupe cost.

here is a pic of some of it. this group is purchased , just wanted to show. it is silver and its physical lol

forumcoins002-2.jpg

11am my time we will start this again tomarrow :)

those who contacted me first today will have first dibs in morn. also due to the great deal i feal its best to spread the love. so we wont be selling all to one person.