Show me your Star Designation!
1 1

486 posts in this topic

Some great new coins posted in the thread!!!!!!!!

This is one of my recent "*" additions. The move up to a 65 in grade is a significant price jump, so I was happy to add this to my collection. In hand the fields are very reflective. The reverse holds it back from a PL.

1885SMS64star_zps191976d5.jpg1885SMS64starreverse_zps2b83953f.jpg

You outbid me on that 1885-S! That was a great coin in the Heritage Auction - congratulations on your new prize.

Thanks David. It really is everything I expected it to be. At least you know it's appreciated by a collector.

After 43 pages we have a winner!

That 1966 SMS 1C MS-67* is hands down the most beautiful and interesting coin I've seen anywhere at anytime. Personally I am greener than that coin though (envy).

That 1966 SMS 1C MS-67* is hands down the most beautiful and interesting coin I've seen anywhere at anytime. Personally I am greener than that coin though (envy).

That's the same feeling I had when I first saw it. I could type fast enough contacting the owner.

Some Lovely coins here! :applause:

Gorgeous 1916 FB and 37-D Buffalo! I'm guessing 67* FB and 66*.

Thank you for the kind words. The Merc is graded MS65*FB.

That's the same feeling I had when I first saw it. I could type fast enough contacting the owner.

That coin still holds my personal best photo with a cellphone:

IMG_0285_zpsde3ae586.jpg

IMG_0285_zpsde3ae586.jpg

That photo is hard to beat for sure. You did a masterful job!!

IMG_0285_zpsde3ae586.jpg

wonderful coin