• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

49th Annual ILNA Fall Show & Convention - 9/4 to 9/6/2008 - Tinley Park, IL

1 post in this topic

The Illinois Numismatic Association will be having its 49th Annual Fall Show & Convention this coming weekend (Thursday, September 4 through Saturday, September 6, 2008) at the Tinley Park Convention Center, located just NE of the Interstate 80/Harlem Avenue (IL Route 43) interchange in Tinley Park, IL. Show hours are as follows: Thursday 9/4 - 3pm-7pm, Friday 9/5 - 10am-7pm, and Saturday 9/6 - 10am-5pm. On Saturday there will be some numismatic seminars and a YN auction.

The biggest news about this years show is the size of the bourse. You heard me right - the size. Last years show had 120 tables, and this years show will have.....225 tables - the biggest ILNA show in its history - all of the tables sold out. Through the hard work and efforts of Bourse Chairman and ILNA VP Frank Zapushek and others, this years ILNA show will be like no other. But you have to see it for yourself, and you won't have to wait much longer to do that. As in past years, there is no admission at the ILNA show and parking is free, so you can have some more money to spend on coins and currency.

I (dorancoins) will be there all three days. If there is anyone who is planning to come, then post it here. And for those who may have reservations about the ILNA show, my advice is this - come to the show and prepare to be truly amazed.

For information on the ILNA Show including a schedule of events, visit the ILNA website - www.ilnaclub.org.