• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1865 3 cent nickel

9 posts in this topic

Really need a clearer pic, ideally on a solid color background. This one has lighting problems such that I can't tell light wear (if any).

Really need a clearer pic, ideally on a solid color background. This one has lighting problems such that I can't tell light wear (if any).

These are the sellers pics, I think I might get it slabbed once I recieve it, it looks in very good condition to me...

I'm going AU50...only slight wear on the hair behind the ear is discernable from the fuzzy pics..it might have wear on the verticals on the III on the reverse and beads on the crown also...hard to tell from the pics

PS: after further review I'm going XF also..a rim ding at 9 oclock on the obverse and those dark splotches could be corrosion since these are nickel coins..

the background just pulls my eyes away and plays tricks on them :(

No, that's the Vodka in your system lol

thanks chad! but i dont drink stuff that you can get a gallon for a 10 spot. its grand marnier or tangaray all the way. maybe a carabu lu if im feeling extra fun.