• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEEK #321 THREE DAY WEEKEND.. GOTTA LOVE IT!!

26 posts in this topic

• Administrator

QUESTION:

Which 2 people featured on U.S. Coinage died the same day?

** Bonus prize if you can tell me what month, day and year **

Good Luck!

Our first place winner will receive "The Collector's Handbook". There will also be a runner up prize given to a randomly selected player with the correct answer.

REMINDER: The Numisma-Quest ends on Saturday at midnight EST. Entries after that time will not be valid. See the Trivia info post for more details.

When you post your answer, only the administrators can see it. Stop back this Monday. We will make all the posts visible and announce the winners.

John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on the 4th of July, 1826. Coincidentally, James Monroe (who is also now featured on coinage), also died on July 4th, but in 1831. And even more coincidentally, I was born on the 4th of July, 1985.

Thomas Jefferson and John Adams 4th July 1826 the 50th anniversary of the adoption of the Declaration of Independence. He died a few hours before the death of John Adams

Thomas Jefferson and John Adams (2nd President). They both died on July 4, 1826, 50 years to the day after independence was declared.

• Administrator

QUESTION:

Which 2 people featured on U.S. Coinage died the same day?

** Bonus prize if you can tell me what month, day and year **

ANSWER

Thomas Jefferson & John Adams, July 4, 1826

Our first place winner winthorpe will receive "The Collector's Handbook", and a Single Coin Display box for also answering the bonus question. Our runner up is physics-fan 3.14 who has won a Single Coin display box.

Thanks for playing this weeks Numisma-Quest. Don’t forget to stop by for this weeks NGC question.