• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1809 O-107A III Edge NEWP Pics including the 3rd side

8 posts in this topic

This just in. check out the edge. The III only is between OR and HALF. The other III is supposed to be between DOLLAR and FIFTY but they run together so there is no second III.

100_1086.jpg

100_1087.jpg

100_1088.jpg

100_1089.jpg

100_1090.jpg

100_1091.jpg

100_1092.jpg

100_1093.jpg

100_1094.jpg

I like the Half there Dave. I wish I knew more about the edges and those pics would make more sense to me. Nice tho'.

the third side

XXXX edges

LEEG's IIII edge

my 1835 edge

The edges of an 1822 and an 1824/1

if there are others I'm missing, please add them. I know there was one where Rocco put some very interesting edge pics, and i'm not sure if it's amongst these.

I like the Half there Dave. I wish I knew more about the edges and those pics would make more sense to me. Nice tho'.

the third side

XXXX edges

LEEG's IIII edge

my 1835 edge

The edges of an 1822 and an 1824/1

if there are others I'm missing, please add them. I know there was one where Rocco put some very interesting edge pics, and i'm not sure if it's amongst these.

Thanks Mike. I have an 1821 CBH for a while now and never even knew it had wrting on the side. Mine says "Fifty Cents or Half a Dollar".