NGC Shanghai Announces Revised NGC Services & Fees Effective March 15, 2021
Posted on 3/1/2021
NGC Shanghai Business Information Consulting Co., Ltd. (NGC Shanghai) has announced a few changes to make its services and fees more consistent with those of its global affiliates. NGC Shanghai is the China affiliate of Numismatic Guaranty Corporation™ (NGC™). The updates will be effective March 15, 2021.
A list of changes is provided below.
NGC Grading Tiers
- Unlimited Value WalkThrough: Fee is changed to ¥1,550 + 1% Fair Market Value (FMV).
- High Value WalkThrough: Grading tier discontinued; use Unlimited Value WalkThrough instead.
- Value: Grading tier changed to all coins with a value limit of ¥9,375.
- Economy: Grading tier changed to all non-gold coins with a value limit of ¥1,875.
- Modern: Cutoff date is now 1965 to present.
- Modern Bulk – Mixed Types: Cutoff date is now 1965 to present.
- Modern Bulk – Same Type: Cutoff date is now 1965 to present.
- Vintage Bulk – Mixed Types: Cutoff date is now before 1965.
- Vintage Bulk – Same Type: Cutoff date is now before 1965.
NGC Add-On Services
- Early and First Releases: Fee is changed to ¥15.
- Double Thick Holder: Renamed Extra Thick Holder.
Other NGC Services
- Designation Review: Service discontinued.
- High Value Designation Review: Service discontinued.
The above changes apply to submissions received by NGC Shanghai on or after March 15, 2021. All submissions should be made through an Official Submission Center in China. For a list of Official Submission Centers, click here.
Questions? Please contact NGC Shanghai Customer Service at (+86) 400 635 8226 or Service@NGCcoin.cn.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free NGC eNewsletter today!