New World Set Types Added in the NGC Registry
Posted on 3/17/2009
NGC is continuing its effort to expand the set type options for World coin collectors. Here is just a sample of the set types recently added:
- Great Britain, 1895–1935B British Trade Dollars
- France, 1899-1914 Gold 10F (Rooster), Circulation Issue
- France, 1871-1898 Gold 20F (Angel), Circulation Issue
- Mexico Silver Onza, Libertad, 1982 to Date, Mint State
- Mexico Silver Onza, Libertad, 1982 to Date, Proofs
- Switzerland 1911–1922 Gold 10 Francs, Circulation Issue
- Switzerland 1883–1896 Gold 20 Francs, Circulation Issue
- Switzerland 1897–1949 Gold 20 Francs, Circulation Issue
- Switzerland Shooting Festival Commemorative Coinage, Circulation Issue
Additionally, a number of Great Britain Type Sets have been added as well as a suite of sets for collectors of coins of Poland.
The NGC Registry is a tool for the collecting community where their collections can be displayed and ranked against other great collections. NGC- and PCGS-certified coins are eligible for inclusion and every coin registered in a competitive category receives a point value associated with its desirability and certified grade.
There is no fee to participate in the NGC Registry, only a free Collectors Society membership is required. The Collectors Society is an online community developed to provide services and education to collectors. The NGC Registry is just one of the many resources available with free membership. Visit the NGC Web site to learn more about the Registry and how to get started.