New World Set Types Added in the NGC Registry
Posted on 2/17/2009
The NGC Registry has grown to include 935 competitive set type categories and more than 41,900 registered sets. In response to feedback from participants, we are actively adding more set type categories for World coins. Here is just a sample of the set types recently added:
- Australia — Kangaroo Silver Dollars, Mint State
- Australia Kookaburra Silver Dollars, Mint State
- Australia Half Sovereigns and Sovereigns
- Australia Koala Silver Dollars, Mint State
- France 1899-1914 Gold 20F (Rooster), Circulation Issue
- Great Britain Circulation Issue sets
- Mexico — Gold 50 Pesos 1921–1947, Mint State
- New Zealand Penny, Three pence and Sixpence sets
The NGC Registry is a tool for the collecting community, where collections can be displayed and ranked against other great collections. NGC- and PCGS-certified coins are eligible for inclusion and every coin registered in a competitive category receives a point value associated with its desirability and certified grade.
There is no fee to participate in the NGC Registry; only a free Collectors Society membership is required. The Collectors Society is an online community developed to provide services and education to collectors. The NGC Registry is just one of the many resources available with free membership. Visit the NGC Web site to learn more about the Registry and how to get started.