• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOOKING FOR 2000-P NGC MS 69 SACAGAWEA $1

44 posts in this topic

David, welcome to the Market Place and are you enjoying your visit?

I guess I have been discredited by about everyone who has posted. And that is the way it works on here. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I guess I have been discredited by about everyone who has posted. And that is the way it works on here. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now Stan, I have not discredited you at all. My intentions were to help make you aware that there were no dis-respectful posts aimed at you. If I offended you in any of my posts, I apologize, that was not my intentions at all. BTW, I like the second pic on your Sac, it looks nice. Are you sure it's not for sale?? 27_laughing.gif

Hey Stanley,

I was willing to purchase the coin yesterday and still am. I think that you might want too much for it though. I'm sorry that this got out of hand. NGC stands by their grading,right? That is their guarantee that as long as it is in their holder.

NGC COIN GRADING GUARANTEE

The grading of coins is subjective and solely reflects the opinions of the NGC graders. All coins submitted to NGC shall be examined in accordance with NGC grading procedures. In the event that any owner or subsequent purchaser of an NGC coin believes that a coin has been over-graded by NGC with respect to such procedures, such person may submit the coin to NGC through its "Appearance Review" service for a review of the assigned grade. If the grade determined under such review in NGC's sole opinion is ultimately lower than that originally assigned to the coin, NGC shall, at NGC's option, either exchange the coin in question with an equivalent coin at the earlier higher grade or pay the difference between the current fair market value of the coin at the newly established grade and the current fair market value of the grade originally assigned to such coin. Due to the volatile nature of the coin market and Internet auctions/sales, the selling prices in these auctions/sales do not necessarily represent the current fair market value of any particular coin. NGC will determine the current fair market value of a coin based upon what NGC believes, in its sole opinion, to be reliable current market information. NGC's subjective determination of fair market value shall be binding on all parties. Removal of a coin from its NGC holder, or tampering with the holder, nullifies this Guarantee. If requested, NGC will remedy any clerical error with respect to the description or grade of a coin on its label, free of charge.

David

Now Stan, I have not discredited you at all. My intentions were to help make you aware that there were no dis-respectful posts aimed at you. If I offended you in any of my posts, I apologize, that was not my intentions at all. BTW, I like the second pic on your Sac, it looks nice. Are you sure it's not for sale?? 27_laughing.gif

Now boss, I said

I guess I have been discredited by about everyone who has posted.
thumbsup2.gif

David, I really don’t want to sell it.

When you do find one you will have to decide for yourself how bad you want one like I once did. I have no problems with what I paid. thumbsup2.gif

Stan

Hopefully, that you don't include me in the discrediting(is that a word)? I just want to buy a coin! My other post for a 1994 Silver NGC Kennedy in PF 70 UC didn't even get a response.

David

I have no problem with what you paid. I am only going by recent auctions that I can find. Perhaps it is worth more than those auctions. I don't really know. Perhaps I will keep on waiting till another comes up and grab it then. There are 76 of them and I am testing the waters. No harm-no foul. I have passed up coins before, sometimes I get a better deal, sometimes I get pissed at myself for passing it up. This all part of the game. It is a hobby!

David

Stan

Hopefully, that you don't include me in the discrediting(is that a word)? I just want to buy a coin! My other post for a 1994 Silver NGC Kennedy in PF 70 UC didn't even get a response.

David

David, you need to fix your sig line banners so they open

No, I didn't include you smile.gif

Hey Stan,

Thanks. I have no hard feelings also. I just found these signature banners. I am new here. Do you know what I need to do to get them to open. I am registered under my name on the NGC registry.

Thanks

David

This will be my last post on the Market Place. I'll just leave it to the bottom feeders.

So all the rest of us who buy, sell, and trade here are bottom feeders? I could list a dozen names right off the bat that are well-respected members of the numismatic community. I can't say I really appreciated that.

Michael, I do not recall you being in the post when I referred to bottom feeders. And as far as you not appreciating a remark for which you weren’t able to interpret, I don’t know what to tell you on that, for you is the college boy.

One thing for sure, I doubt I could ever exceed the appreciation you received for your Poison Ivy joke.

Which BTW I defended you on. 27_laughing.gif

Zach, No comment on you, your just a kid thumbsup2.gif

Boss & Rapp your alright thumbsup2.gif