• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

“The Greatest Coin Thread on Earth!”

25 posts in this topic

Welcome to “The Greatest Coin Thread on Earth!”

Did that get your attention?

In hopes that it did, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Numismatic Guaranty Corporation for hosting all forums associated with Numismatics and also for all the other NGC chat rooms here on the World Wide Web.

I doing so, it promotes the exchange of knowledge and a growing interest in the hobbies/livelihood we pursue. The presence of a place to gather allows us to broaden our horizons making us as a whole, a much more informed collector/dealer.

I want to thank the moderators of the NGC chat rooms for the tolerances allowed, especially when it comes to the open discussion of our particular interest. In doing so, you allow us to share information and images that could be paramount in our decision making process.

~Knowledge is Power~

Again,

Thank You

Welcome to “The Greatest Coin Thread on Earth!”

Did that get your attention?

In hopes that it did, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Numismatic Guaranty Corporation for hosting all forums associated with Numismatics and also for all the other NGC chat rooms here on the World Wide Web.

I doing so, it promotes the exchange of knowledge and a growing interest in the hobbies/livelihood we pursue. The presence of a place to gather allows us to broaden our horizons making us as a whole, a much more informed collector/dealer.

I want to thank the moderators of the NGC chat rooms for the tolerances allowed, especially when it comes to the open discussion of our particular interest. In doing so, you allow us to share information and images that could be paramount in our decision making process.

~Knowledge is Power~

Again,

Thank You

Shouldn't this go in the WYNK thread 27_laughing.gif just kidding well done Woody 1831592-36_1_11.gif

1831592-36_1_11.gif.b5085a7a0e78bc394a983e397d08bb90.gif

No kidding, this forum has been an eye opener to me. And has sparked my curiousity in a variety of directions.

I would like to publicly thank NGC for hosting these forums, and giving us a place to openly discuss our hobby.

I would also like to thank NGC customer service, as they have always be prompt, friendly and willing to help.

I would also like to thank my fellow forum members. This forum is probably the most civil and friendly coin forum around. Discussions take place, people have conflicting viewpoints, but the threads generally stay very well meaning and fairly non-confrontational. Because of this, it appears we have far fewer threads deleted for mischief than you see ATS. (granted, there are far fewer threads here, but when you consider the ratio, we have the more docile participants)

Doug

Thank you, NGC!

Hey, Dena! When will you begin sending invitations for the NGC Brunch at FUN 2008? Can I come?

Chris flowerred.gif

I totally agree, these forums are tremendous and such an asset.

As Mark Twain once observed, "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble, it's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

Rey

I also agree with you woody and want to thank NGC for this forum. Without it, I think there would be alot of us still buying *spoon* on ebay without even knowing it!!

Blast from the past, man 10 years ago. Lots of water went under the bridge during that time, I'm a better off now than I was back then.

Being new to NGC I''VE had experienced only good things .Great place to expand my knowledge and thoughts with knowledgeable people . NGC chat is my new get away.  All the things a coin collecting person could need on one site. THANKS  and thanks for reminding us that woody.

'