• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's See Some Gold!

427 posts in this topic

What's up EZ? Need this???

Ok, you beat me to the draw!! hail.gif

Sorry, Bobby, you lost me with that comment...

This coin was part of the set that I sold. It is still a beautiful coin! thumbsup2.gif

Ok if you insist

Notice the LOGO bottom Right 893scratchchin-thumb.gif what does that mean hehehhe

1720453-ed7c_3.jpg

Not posted yet

Gonna try and get 6200 ... think its possible ???

1720453-ed7c_3.jpg.b480b3f7e1eaa64fafdcea746df66cfc.jpg

What's up EZ? Need this???

Ok, you beat me to the draw!! hail.gif

Sorry, Bobby, you lost me with that comment...

This coin was part of the set that I sold. It is still a beautiful coin! thumbsup2.gif

I had posted your pic that didn't come up. After I posted it, your pic showed up, so I removed the one I posted. insane.gif

Don't have access to pics of ones I haven't posted yet so I'll post this...

1908O.jpg

1908R.jpg

NGC MS 64

Nice 1899 and 1854 coins there. The 1899 repunched date looks just like the picture in the books. Very nice.

Here is a 1907 D $5 Gold

IMG_0666-1.jpg

IMG_0667-1.jpg

Nice coins so far everyone!

Winston, that looks like a really cool coin! I was tempted to get a Saint in a really low grade, they've got tons more character!

My, but those super large pictures certainly bring out the dings. Buying these beauties appeals to me more than buying gold bullion.

1928DblEagleP6033.jpg

1928DblEagleP6033obv.jpg

1928DblEagleP6033rev.jpg

I was going to ask...

Would you guys rather have a MS69 modern $50 gold coin, or a Saint $20? I'd personally take the history, and the fact that these actually circulated, over a modern bullion piece.

What do you guys say?

I was going to ask...

Would you guys rather have a MS69 modern $50 gold coin, or a Saint $20? I'd personally take the history, and the fact that these actually circulated, over a modern bullion piece.

What do you guys say?

By "circulated" do you mean being transported back and forth between banks wink.gif