• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question concerning Registry Sets and URL addresses.

8 posts in this topic

Question... Would it be inappropriate or not allowed to link an NGC Registry Set with in the set with a URL to a private, non commercial online photo album as an extension?

For example if I had raw coins, ANAC, or ICG and I wanted them associated with a particular set, could I have a link to another album outside of NGC’s Registry platform? . smile.gif

. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Mike and Munkeyman, hi.gif

Below is the information you have requested. I hope you find it responsive to your needs. grin.gif

I assume it is ok to do this. I do not know if it would have any effect on the NGC web site functioning properly or causing a drain of resources. I haven’t heard from an administrator on this topic.

This is what I done. First you have to decide what host you want to use. I chose Flickr because Zach was using it, that’s the only reason, there are others. Photo Bucket is one. If you decide to use Flickr, you can sign up inside my album. There is a link for you to do this.

After you sign up for an album or web site host you will get a URL address.

You use the HTML code to link your album with your Registry Set.

Let me know if you need help with the code. And I hope I do not get into trouble for this. 893whatthe.gif

Edited to add: If administration doesn’t think broadcasting this is a good idea and they delete it, I would certainly understand. thumbsup2.gif