Post your most recent acquisition: World
23 23

1,883 posts in this topic

252 posts

nice newps everyone!!! @mdwoods I really like the pictures that pegasus auctions takes, love that format and Ive dealt with them, great company!!!

4,042 posts
23 minutes ago, rrantique said:

worldcoins015-1.jpg

You've been busy. :applause:

Edited by Just Bob

59 posts
On 8/2/2018 at 11:39 AM, Star City Homer said:

A few newer ones.  I was super lucky to have a guy with a fabulous collection decide to downsize a bit in my direction.  A bit of a toner theme, but oh well.  And, they really do look better in hand.  I'll include the 'long view' of the one slab just to show how much better it can look.   Getting the lighting right on these has been a challenge!

combo 2a f1f1f1.jpg

combo f1f1f1.jpg

combo f1f1f1.jpg

slab shot.jpg

They look wonderful....I love the design on them. I have been contemplating starting a new world set and these look like something I would like to make a set with.

336 posts

@Iceman, I am a big fan of Japanese coins.  I started with a Dansco album, but ended up wanting better coins.  Now I have a virtual Dansco (well and a lot more sets too) type set.  Japanese type custom set  edited to add:  I hit enter to quickly.  In any case, there are many appealing coins!

Edited by Star City Homer

574 posts

Here is one of my recent auction purchases, an 1805 Ireland proof Halfpenny. I am still waiting for this one to complete the journey across the Atlantic. I am so excited to see how the toning looks in hand!

1401182773_1805IrelandProofHalfpenny.thumb.jpg.870740251d6ed00009376cd9ba76ec06.jpg

574 posts

Wow, was I really the last person to post here? Maybe I need to slow my buying spree down a bit. hm

1928 Ireland Farthing PCGS PR-66BN

857742615_1928IrelandProofFarthingPCGSPR-66BN.thumb.jpg.393e9a3ed2deb6a35dfa52da79092759.jpg