• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: World
7 7

2,319 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Jason Abshier said:

2016 Tuvalu yin yang rotating charm from Penrith mint only 3,000 were made I bought it cause I like rotating ball in middle of coin which is pretty cool 😎 

35BFD8AF-8D3D-497B-9807-3D30E9E937BD.jpeg

E6237E1A-4953-4F00-BCFE-AD1250D7E1EA.jpeg

There’s a puzzle piece one they make I think you’d love.. I’ll try to find the pic

On 5/19/2019 at 1:18 PM, Travis Hale said:

I love different types. I bought these for my wife.

8646D765-0AA5-4981-8314-B4C4B769C6FF.jpeg

D661B76D-2A63-4B20-B8EB-BD6755B74042.jpeg

7887CA5C-A4B5-4BBF-A006-3DCBDF81E835.jpeg

I just ordered a Cook Island Coin Can't wait to get it, I'll post when it arrives. The Perth Mint puts out some really unique and cool coins like yours!

Looking good, Don!! Those are some very nice new pickups!  I especially love the Victoria pieces.....as you know, I have a fondness for empresses :)  Thanks for sharing those!

~Tom

Edited by Mohawk

19 minutes ago, Mohawk said:

Looking good, Don!! Those are some very nice new pickups!  I especially love the Victoria pieces.....as you know, I have a fondness for empresses :)  Thanks for sharing those!

~Tom

Thanks, Tom! I am aware of your fondness and I can relate. I have been meaning to go explore the Ancients thread to see your new purchases. I can only imagine you have added some spectacular examples. 

Edited by coinsandmedals

Just now, coinsandmedals said:

Thanks Tom! I am aware your fondness. I have meaning to go explore the Ancients thread to see your new purchases. I can only imagine you have added some spectacular examples. 

Well.....I did pick up my first Lucilla denarius.  I'm pretty psyched about it, though it is nowhere near the grades of your new pickups......but that's the ancients game :) 

5 minutes ago, Mohawk said:

Well.....I did pick up my first Lucilla denarius.  I'm pretty psyched about it, though it is nowhere near the grades of your new pickups......but that's the ancients game :) 

I just went over to that thread to check it out. You have truly added some spectacular coins to your book. Congratulations on the new purchase, it’s a real beauty! 

2 minutes ago, coinsandmedals said:

I just went over to that thread to check it out. You have truly added some spectacular coins to your book. Congratulations on the new purchase, it’s a real beauty! 

Thanks for the kind words, my friend!  I can't wait to get her home.....she's coming from the Czech Republic, so it'll be a few weeks.

25 minutes ago, Mohawk said:

Thanks for the kind words, my friend!  I can't wait to get her home.....she's coming from the Czech Republic, so it'll be a few weeks.

I am all too familiar with that agonizing wait game. It will be worth it in the end though! There's nothing quite like coming home to a much-anticipated package in the mailbox. 

2 hours ago, kbikes said:

Recently completed S2 1/4 oz gold lunars.

P1010542.JPG

Those are very cool, kbikes!  As I am a collector of coins depicting birds, I have to say that my favorite is the Year of the Rooster but I also really dig the Horse, Dragon, Snake and Rabbit.  The Perth Mint puts out some really nice looking coins.  Thanks for sharing those with us!

On 5/22/2019 at 7:39 AM, Capone1929 said:

Toned 1935 Canadian Silver $1

20190522_052716.jpg

20190522_052838.jpg

Very sharp, Capone!! I dig Canadian coins quite a bit even though I'm no longer active in that area of the hobby personally, at least for now.  It's still a treat to see nice ones.  Thanks for sharing that!

Edited by Mohawk