• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My gold coin collection

15 posts in this topic

Due to a fellow member liking this post, I'm going to say more about the history of each coin and why I like each one.

I like the british sovereign because it's a unique, great design.

And I like the indian head because of the scarcity and the incuse design.

I like the saint gauden because it's considered by many to be the worlds most beautiful coin.

Due to a fellow member liking this post, I'm going to say more about the history of each coin and why I like each one.

And I like the indian head because of the scarcity and the incuse design.

I like the saint gauden because it's considered by many to be the worlds most beautiful coin.

The reverse design of the British Sovereign with St. George slaying the dragon is a classic!

I love the Indian Head 'cause I ain't got one. crazy.gif

And you nailed the St. Gauden description!

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Great collection and stay focused!

The reverse design of the British Sovereign with St. George slaying the dragon is a classic!

It's my favorite gold coin! cloud9.gif

I only own two so far (1918 George V), but I'd like to have a full roll of them. A father and son from RI each had one up for sale on eBay, so they were shipped together.