• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: '47,'51,'52 double mint sets,a PSYCHEDELIC morgan toner and more!

38 posts in this topic

Holy [embarrassing lack of self control]! $785 - I got left in the dust. You're on your own now, too rich for my blood. I may have even been to low in my initial guess of $1,000 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Holy [embarrassing lack of self control]! $785 - I got left in the dust. You're on your own now, too rich for my blood. I may have even been to low in my initial guess of $1,000 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well,figuring that it's at $1,125 right now,you probably were a little low 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I really thought $1,000 was a pretty good guess at this one confused-smiley-013.gif But at $1,125 with a few days too go...geesh I have no idea. I was right about one thing though - this one will be fun to watch. Hope it goes high buddy thumbsup2.gif It really is a unique coin!

Hayden, I already told you. No one wants to come to your diet coke party.

Well,my mom has some mint extract.You want some of that? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you put Mr. Ed reruns on TV, I'm there!

Mr. Ed? confused-smiley-013.gif

It was a TV show back in the 50's. I was born in the early 90's and I know it?? Come on Hayden, use your brain here!

For someone who tells other to use their brain more,you sure could use some improvement yeahok.gif

It was a TV show back in the 50's. I was born in the early 90's

same here,but why should I know this? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmm 1950 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmm 1990 screwy.gif