• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week #8 – And the question is….

22 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Dena is away again, so I get the honors of presenting you with this week's trivia! Here goes...

What is the only date from 1793 to the present that the U. S. Mint did not coin cents?

First post that correctly answers the above question wins two Intercept Shield Double Protection Boxes. Each holds 10 graded coins.

Don't forget, we also draw for a runner-up prize from all posts with a correct answer.

Good Luck!

REMINDER: The Numisma-Quest ends/ended on Saturday at midnight EST. Entries after that time will not be valid. See the Trivia Info post for more details.

When you post your answer, only the administrators can see it. Stop back each Monday. We will make all the posts visible and announce the winners.

• Administrator

The question:

What is the only date from 1793 to the present that the U. S. Mint did not coin cents?

The answer:

The winner is mhootent!

Your prize is two Intercept Shield Double Protection Boxes. Each holds 10 graded coins.

The winner of the drawing from all the remaining contestants who answered correctly.....keithdagen!

Your prize is "The Cherrypickers' Guide to Rare Die Varieties, Fourth Edition, Vol. 1"

Prizes will be sent out ASAP.

Thanks to all who played and thanks again to Gemma for minding the forum while I was away at Central States. See you back here on Friday for week #9

Wow! I actually won this time (not just a slider wink.gif). Thanks! (I could feel the presence of the Slightly Evil One online when I answered, so he must have hit his "sumbit" button flaming on my tail! laugh.gif The timing was luck - I was on my way to a meeting!)

Thanks again everyone! Hoot

Thanks rockhobby! Also, I just received the intercept shield boxes! MANY thanks - that's a GREAT system for storing the graded coins I have!

Hoot