• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Online Order Statuses

6 posts in this topic

Is there a list of what statuses there are on the Online Order Status report?

My previous submission appeared to go directly from "Scheduled for Grading" to "Finalized/Imaged/Shipped". However, my current submission went from "Scheduled for Grading" to "Grading" to "Quality Control" which is where it sits now. According to what is reported in the online status report, how many steps are there?

Also, what is "Quality Control"? Does that indicate the coins have been graded and sealed or is this the Finalizer reviewing the coin for grade accuracy?

• Administrator

Here are the stages for the online order status.

Received and Scheduled for Grading, Grading, Quality Control, Finalized/Imaged/Shipped

Sometimes a submission can make it through several stages of the process very quickly depending on the type of service it is and the volume of coins in the house. Other times it may look as though your submission is stuck in a stage for a day or two.

Quality Control does indicate that the coins have been graded and sealed. During Quality Control the grade is again reviewed for accuracy. Grades are not final until a coin has made it through Quality Control. Also, Quality Control is the stage where we are looking for any errors on the tag and imperfections in the plastic.

Thanks for the question.

Dena

• Administrator

Good question. We are actually working on adding that functionality. It should be available pretty soon. Stay tuned.

smile.gif

• Administrator

The Online Status check for coin submissions is available to Collectors Society members (with paid memberships). After login, choose "My Order Status" from the coin menu.