• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,498 posts in this topic

Wow, James, that's a killer SLQ! hail.gif

p.s. Bruce, you already know my attitude about that '21 Peace Dollar. cloud9.gif

Wow that 1925 is nice. I don't know why you didn't get a star on that one. I don't mean to be a pest, but that one would be album toning?

Thanks so much, Winston

Wow that 1925 is nice. I don't know why you didn't get a star on that one. I don't mean to be a pest, but that one would be album toning?

Thanks so much, Winston

Hey Wilson,I'm not an expert when it comes to discerning all toning types,but this one probably was in an old board album.Correct me if I'm wrong Tom.

As to the *,this was in an old NGC "fat-boy" holder,before they gave coins the * designation.

Hayden

Thanks so much, Winston

Hey Wilson,I'm not an expert when it comes to discerning all toning types,but this one probably is in an old board album.Correct me if I'm wrong Tom.

As to the *,this was in an old NGC "fat-boy" holder,before they gave coins the * designation.

Hayden

Hayden you are 100% correct.. No stars givin out then.

I know we don't usually do modern moderns, but I think these have a nice unique design. The second one (I guess) isn't technically a US coin but was minted by the US mint.

Hope I'm not too far of topic with these

Winston

2000LeifAOH.jpg

2000LeifARH.jpg

2000LeifOH.jpg

2000LeifRH.jpg