• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,435 posts in this topic

On 2/1/2019 at 8:53 PM, ldhair said:

Large cent.jpg

Nice 1817, why is it not Gold? Lol just playing. I was going to post another of my large cents but wasn't sure if it needed to be gold to follow, gold a little harder to follow with, but that's nice for an 1817 and a lot tougher date! Nice all around!

10 hours ago, ldhair said:

Back on track.

7.jpg

Not a one dollar or a 1907! You lose!

Not only not on track, but derailed.

Edited by MorganMan

3 hours ago, ldhair said:

The Silver dollar should not have been played. It was the wrong coin type and year. The 1853 cent is on track. 

And, it's pretty, too! :applause:

14 hours ago, ldhair said:

The Silver dollar should not have been played. It was the wrong coin type and year. The 1853 cent is on track. 

How do you figure that? The coin before it was a ONE DOLLAR gold coin. I posted the 1853 DOLLAR to follow the 1853 three cent. Then, he posted a ONE DOLLAR 1907 coin.

HOWEVER, if you go up a few posts on this page, someone went from a 1847 Gold $5 to an 1817 Large Cent. How did that work? 

Edited by MorganMan

12 minutes ago, MorganMan said:

How do you figure that? The coin before it was a ONE DOLLAR gold coin. I posted the 1853 DOLLAR to follow the 1853 three cent. Then, he posted a ONE DOLLAR 1907 coin.

We are not following denomination, we are following coin type or date. We need a Seated Half Dime or anything dated 1853.

Commemoratives, medals, tokens and gold coins are wild. You can follow any Commemorative with any Comm. Same with medals, tokens and gold coins.  This adds a bit of fun to it.

17 hours ago, MorganMan said:

HOWEVER, if you go up a few posts on this page, someone went from a 1847 Gold $5 to an 1817 Large Cent. How did that work? 

Go back and take a strong look at that 1817 Cent. What is wrong with it?