• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,439 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Capone1929 said:

Hello all! How are you? I see so many beautiful coins! Here is an 1863 Indian Head Civil war era copper Cent, What do you Think? 

Nice addition to your collection and hope many more in the future.

Thank you very much for your replies, time, and patience. Some things I purchased before I  learned what I know now and joined here! The people here really have made me more aware of what I buy! Now I prefer just graded NGC, unless it's something I can't afford otherwise, however I HAVNT recieved it in the mail yet but I purchased my very first NGC graded coin! Can't wait to get it! It is a 2002 W 1/10 oz. $5 gold eagle MS70 ultra cameo! That is how much people on this site and people like you have changed my view and perspective of the hobby. Previously you mentioned good addition to collection, were you reffering to the 1863 Cent or the 1888 V nickel? Also I hope I am posting these replies and photos of coins properly for the follow the photo proccess! Wow some very impressive coins here, Thanks again, Sincerely, Capone1929