• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Follow the lead picture post.
8 8

10,440 posts in this topic

Looks like early copper is going to be tough to get to. smile.gif

The last post is an 1826 half. If someone can post an 1834, I will post a "Wild Card" for that date so that we can get to EAC's.

Chris

Thanks, Tubby! Now, I'm posting a copper medal, and someone can use it as a "wild card" to get into Early American Coppers.

1259411-IMG_0501.JPG1259411-IMG_0502.JPG

Please, don't post another 1834! We want some of the members to have a chance to post some EAC's.

Thanks,

Chris

1259411-IMG_0502.JPG.c1efd20775d4f4dc6d1c6d2b76dfba89.JPG

Edited by cpm9ball

I only have a few coins from the 1700......but they aren't spanish and they aren't dated 1791 so we need to jump ahead a few centuries if we are going to keep this going..... thumbsup2.gif

Hayden, you picked a real tough date to work from when you chose the 1791, what were you thinking! insane.gif

I'll try to throw a lifeline to the thread by using the same type, but a friendlier date for US numismatics.

1260156-CopyofMexico1807EightR.jpg

1260156-CopyofMexico1807EightR.jpg.271c7b20a27529d8dc3fe42ec3149543.jpg

If someone can post an 1819, I can throw in another "wild card" and we can move to another series. I won't be able to keep this up too much longer, though, because I'm leaving for Las Vegas about 30 hours from now.

Chris

Hayden, you picked a real tough date to work from when you chose the 1791, what were you thinking! insane.gif

I'll try to throw a lifeline to the thread by using the same type, but a friendlier date for US numismatics.

Geez,I'm never going to get back to my ancient roman coins if you guys keep this up. frustrated.gif

wink.gif