• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,879 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:29 AM, leeg said:

I got lucky on winning this piece. Super color too

s-l1600%20F.jpg

s-l1600%20H.jpg

Superb heavy cameo just has the look ! Please elaborate on lighting.

Any more it seems like I can only fill a hole in this set every few years or so.  Now that NGC no longer accepts PCGS coins in the registry it looks like I'll have to create a custom set to include this one!

1908s20dobv.jpg

1908s20drev.jpg

8 minutes ago, robec1347 said:

I always thought these were kind of cool........at least a little different. I love they are silver and not the normal Jefferson composition.

RIWhite_1938JeffDesign_Matte2.jpg

RIWhite_1938JeffDesign_Proof2.jpg

I've always loved Jeffersons and these are cool but who is the designer ? Original pattern design ? I found out what Full Step Jefferson Nickel Club is but where are the steps ? :whistle:

57 minutes ago, robec1347 said:

I always thought these were kind of cool........at least a little different. I love they are silver and not the normal Jefferson composition.

RIWhite_1938JeffDesign_Matte2.jpg

RIWhite_1938JeffDesign_Proof2.jpg

You beat me, I have set #813!

1 hour ago, numisport said:

I've always loved Jeffersons and these are cool but who is the designer ? Original pattern design ? I found out what Full Step Jefferson Nickel Club is but where are the steps ? :whistle:

The winning designer was Felix Schlag. He was asked or told to revise the reverse before he was awarded his cash prize. President Roosevelt insisted both wings of Monticello to be included. If they had kept his original design the club would be known by a different name.

21 hours ago, Just Bob said:

Isn't that one supposed to be delivered to my house?9_9

lol. Can't do it.  :roflmao:

NGC BEAUTY 1940 10c, NGC addict now! Since joining I've seen some of the rarest highest grade coins in the world! All coins I have seen on this site both graded and upgraded are absolutely stunning! I can only hope to someday add SIMULAR to my COLLECTION! Awesome everyone! Capone1929

20180516_131226.jpg

20180516_131253.jpg

1996 low mintage silver eagle, worth sending in to NGC to get graded? If so is it MS 69 or better? Maybe, hopefully? And what would it cost to do so? Value before and after grading? Thank you for any help, Capone1929

20180516_131908.jpg

20180516_131842.jpg

20180516_131923.jpg

Edited by Capone1929
Spellcheck type o

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:16 PM, robec1347 said:

That's a beauty Lee!!

Much thanks.

9 hours ago, rrantique said:

Nice Lee.(thumbsu

Thank you.  A PF-68 Cameo is worth more points in the registry.