• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,890 posts in this topic

IGWT

I didn't buy them all at once. One of those half dimes is from a dealer, two are from board memeber whitch this dealer had viewed and kept for me and others are from auction house whitch this dealer viewed and bid for me. He had kept them for me until I asked him to ship altogether....my average is similar to yours.

I, too, would like to see the obverses.

And why be shy about the typing on a piece of paper. We are all coin collectors here.

I, too, would like to see the obverses.

And why be shy about the typing on a piece of paper. We are all coin collectors here.

He has the monsters and he wants the hide the gradeS devil.gif hehe j/k -greats coins!

Christo_pull_hair.gif OK, now I want closeups of those half dimes!!! Particularly the farthest left PCGS slab in the obverse photos. Christo_pull_hair.gif

p.s. are you flicking us a bird in the reflection of the lower left coin? devil.gif

I considered posting some of my recently acquired stuff, but it pales by comparison to anything that has been posted so far. I'll hold off until I get my hands on something worthy of this post smile.gif

((( I considered posting some of my recently acquired stuff, but it pales by comparison to anything that has been posted so far.)))

You shouldn't think that way!! A coin need not be expensive or killer to qualify for a thread like this! Go ahead and post something if you feel like it. Nothing is more honorable than a humble but honest acquisition.

Here, I'm not embarrased about posting a humble coin, worth about ten bucks:

h1906d08.jpg

James

blush.gif893whatthe.gif Seems like I happened to stick my finger when I shoot the photo...it's my index finger.....not the middle finger anyway wink.gif

Well, actually, I don't have to hide the grade. The left lower one in NGC holder is 1859 in MS64 and the center one in ANACS holder is graded MS62.....low graded coin but I love it.

Yes, TwoKopeiki, please post yours laugh.gif

Nice coins, Toyo, and I was wondering if anyone else would pick up on the PCGS grade within the serial number. thumbsup2.gif

Well, ok smirk.gif The most recent project I undertook is Charles IV of Spain year set, minted in Mexico City. Here are my latest acquisitions. The coin Jazzy posted on darkside forum still hunts my dreams, though sleeping.gif

carolus1793obv.jpg

carolus1793rev.jpg

carolus1795obv.jpg

carolus1795rev.jpg

carolus1798obv.jpg

carolus1798rev.jpg

carolus1799obv.jpg

carolus1799rev.jpg

I could live without chopmarks, though...

2Kopeiki.

Edited by TwoKopeiki

Well, ok smirk.gif The most recent project I undertook is Charles IV of Spain year set, minted in Mexico City. Here are my latest acquisitions. The coin Jazzy posted on darkside forum still hunts my dreams, though sleeping.gif

carolus1793obv.jpg

carolus1793rev.jpg

carolus1795obv.jpg

carolus1795rev.jpg

carolus1798obv.jpg

carolus1798rev.jpg

carolus1799obv.jpg

carolus1799rev.jpg

I could live without chopmarks, though...

2Kopeiki.

Boy, those coins must have passed through many, many hands. Just imagine what stories they may hold.

Chris

Hey, ER, your cent looks PL (Parking Lot). smile.gif

I hate to disagree with you, Tom, but I think it is Dallas Municipal Parking Lot.

Chris

.....ER- did you find it in change?? 893whatthe.gif

Yep, and I was thrilled. grin.gif

Guys, your designation was close, but it was really Downtown Mall Parking Lot. 27_laughing.gif