• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,889 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, EdG_Ohio said:

I really like the Rev on the 93'

Thanks very much.  I really didn't pay any attention to it until you mentioned it.  I normally don't collect in VF, I like a higher grade, but this one was just sitting there all alone for a long time.  So I took it.  :applause:

1 hour ago, Dimeman said:

Is everyone seeing the pic of my 1803 Dime. I see it on my Desk Computer, but on my Laptop it does not show....only a failed link.

I'm not able to see it on a PC.

On 11/27/2020 at 10:42 PM, Dimeman said:

I don't know what is going on. I loaded it to the thread and it shows on my PC, but nowhere else??

If you want, see if you can send me a pic in a PM, and I will see if I can post it.

1 hour ago, Dimeman said:

When you put a pic in a post here is it like PCGS where the pic is actually stored here or is it like CoinTalk where you have to put it somewhere else and link to it?

It is uploaded and stored here.  Below there are options (see I just attached this photo of the options to attach photos):

image.png.e91a6ebc38e82e23caf29be404a0adb0.png

You can drag and drop or click on "choose files" to select from your computer.  Hope this helps.

10 minutes ago, jtryka said:

It is uploaded and stored here.  Below there are options (see I just attached this photo of the options to attach photos):

image.png.e91a6ebc38e82e23caf29be404a0adb0.png

You can drag and drop or click on "choose files" to select from your computer.  Hope this helps.

Thanks. I am pretty sure that is what I did, but will try again later tonight.

4 hours ago, leeg said:

The reverse:

GC 1957 Franklin in NGC MS66+ Lg.jpg

Well, to quote actress Marisa Tomei in "My Cousin Vinny,"  your half's a splendid example of "dead balls on accuracy" (which she assured Joe Pesci was a standard term used in the automotive industry). Take a look at those strongly struck reeded edges!  That's quite a fine Benjie you've got there. I'm impressed.