• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your most recent acquisition: US
8 8

20,888 posts in this topic

Not new but I've been away for a while so I figured that maybe you'll find this 28-D as attractive as I do.  Maybe a good ice breaker to say hello again.

Great to be back:insane:

Joe

1928-D PINWHEEL TONED BUFFALO NICKEL 036.JPG

1928-D PINWHEEL TONED BUFFALO NICKEL 027.JPG

Edited by Buffalo Head

1 hour ago, BellaNathan said:

Yes Thank you I’ve been out of the coin collecting thing for quite some time and got back into it and the level grading scale has changed what level would you give that in today’s market. 

10 hours ago, TwoKopeiki said:

Do you have a question about this Mexico 50 centavos from San Luis Potosi Mint or just sharing?

Cherry pick today for 30 dollars

D613D106-E20A-4FEA-9B3D-E3372D606A9E.jpeg

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, jtryka said:

I am such a sucker for overdates and pretty colors, I believe this is my fifth example of this die marriage.

1820O102obv2.jpg

1820O102rev2.jpg

Nice one Jeff.(thumbsu

Go to the auto parts store and get some Plast-X from McGuires and polish that slab up by hand. You're going to need it to polish up slabs in the future. A scratch should come out in a couple applications. Those old sticker residues come off easy with it too.