• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

Since everybody's doing it.......

1182659-IMG_0309.JPG

Chris

Okay, so I was having a little fun with my high school picture. That was 1965 and this next one is in the early 80's, midway through my career as a bartender.

1190128-IMG_0361.JPG

Chris

Weren't you on Magnum PI?

Never been to Hawaii and the closest I've ever been to Tom Selleck was in front of a TV.

But, I do have a lot of "look-alike" Hawaiian shirts that I got a WalMart for $5 each.

Chris

Since everybody's doing it.......

1182659-IMG_0309.JPG

Chris

Okay, so I was having a little fun with my high school picture. That was 1965 and this next one is in the early 80's, midway through my career as a bartender.

1190128-IMG_0361.JPG

Chris

Weren't you on Magnum PI?

4_19_o_full.jpg

That's him....that definitely him!!! The one and only Larry Manetti. Magnum PI was wicked pissa.

That's some serious dedication to collecting there Guru! I love the tattoo though. Your artist did an excellent job with all the details in the Eagle. Looks great!

I chose the 8TF, thinking maybe getting IGWT in Old English above it, we'll see. I started a thread about ATS, everyone gave me the thumbs up, even the guys that aren't fans of tattoos. My first and only tattoo. Good conversation starter, I tell em it's the reverse of a Morgan dollar and then pull out a pocket piece. Maybe I'll land some consignment work.

Very cool shots everyone! I guess it's about time I put my ugly mug up on here. However there should be a disclaimer that the man at the time of posting probably won't be wearing a tie, is squinting his eyes from staring at the computer screen for too long, and is hunched over a keyboard. :-)

143433.jpg.cdac8acd6c031397d1833b25e4c83b39.jpg

Wow Jim! I bet those were some amazing hunts! I've always wanted to go up north on a guided hunting adventure!

Always nice to see additions to the men (or gals) behind the post. (thumbs u

Thanks, yes I enjoyed them. My recommendation is do it while you are young enough to enjoy the hunt physically and do your research. I did the dall sheep hunt in Northwest Territories. It was a ten day backpack hunt. I did it as a test of turning 50 years young.

We boned the meat out, then pack it in the backpack and haul it to camp or to a gravel bar that a Piper Cub can land on. I was fortunate in the case of the moose that the haul was fairly short distance as it took a lot of trips to haul the meat. You are required to bring out all the meat. The fish and game wardens may even weigh your meat brought back to see if the weight is reasonable. We enjoyed some of the meat in camp but otherwise I donated the meat. The locals are quite happy to take it.

New Year Holidays

Merry winter holidays warm people’s hearts and make families and friends join together for the most magical time of the year. Sometimes New Year and Christmas time is the only chance to greet the dear people and say how much they mean to you. New Year gift coins are designed for the special case like this, as well as Christmas gift coins are. The pieces bear the recognizable symbols and season’s greetings on them; usually they are made of silver of the highest rate. New Year coins can have the unusual shape and other features which are suitable for the winter holidays.

https://coinsberg.com/catalog/new-year-holidays/

I've come to the conclusion that you are a spammer.

New Year Holidays

Merry winter holidays warm people’s hearts and make families and friends join together for the most magical time of the year. Sometimes New Year and Christmas time is the only chance to greet the dear people and say how much they mean to you. New Year gift coins are designed for the special case like this, as well as Christmas gift coins are. The pieces bear the recognizable symbols and season’s greetings on them; usually they are made of silver of the highest rate. New Year coins can have the unusual shape and other features which are suitable for the winter holidays.

https://coinsberg.com/catalog/new-year-holidays/

I've come to the conclusion that you are a spammer.

Forward thinking advertising campaign. :acclaim: