• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

Congratulations Winston and Lindsay! You have the same look on your face holding your daughter that I had when my first little girl was born!

With the start of Baseball season right around the corner, I figured I would post a few photos from Citizen's Bank Park in Philadelphia last year. The first is me and my twin brother and the second is me and my girlfriend.

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

It was winter hat day at the stadium and for the record, I am a St. Louis Cardinals fan. Go redbirds!

Paul

I have not posted a picture of myself for many years on this board. I guess that it is time that I showed my old face.

Charlie.jpg

Hmm, I guess this is the introduce yourself thread.

I'm Larry, AKA Merc Crazy, and I'm, well, Merc Crazy. 24 year old male, and the only thing I love more than coins is beer. My main focus right now is roll searching and Morgan dollars, I'm particularly looking for a PCGS MS63 DMPL '85-O right now. Anyway, I was referred here by Chris since I'm getting tired of all of the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons elsewhere on coin forums. This is a typical pic of me, beer in hand.

Me.png

Oh, BTW, go Phils! Nice to see ya here, Lehigh.

Larry,

Welcome to the forum and I completely understand where you are coming from. The Phils look really good this year. I hope to make it to a few games. Every game is like a huge party in Philly. Amazing what winning does for a team and a city.

Anyway, cya around and it looks like you need another, that one is almost empty. Cheers!

Paul

Oh, don't worry, I had a few tonight, dollar Yuengling Lager Draft night at the local sports bar with a free ride home... Good times. Lookin' forward to hopefully being a contributing member of the community here.

I do have a feeling my post count will be a good bit lower because I won't have to post the same thing approximately 10 times to explain something to one poster, though.

That defies logic?

I've seen hawks & owls on top of cactus, but a bobcat...something surely must have chased it and this was the only escape route..."Hey I can see my den from up here!"

I'm new to the boards, been a member for a few years just read and didn't post, decided to join in....

Here's a picture of me taken by my four year old daughter

Mebyaliyah.jpg

Here's the little darling enjoying a picnic with me

AliyahandI.jpg

And here's the future coin collector herself.... Aliyah

Mylittlecoincollector.jpg

Glad to be here....

-Nathan aka Beard :)

Wow, it's been about 5 or 6 years since I last visited the forum! Since then I moved from New York to the Midwest. I lost about 40 lbs!

Nice to see many of the familiar names!

Dave

115544.jpg.b3a49ae5de15cc7a7dfe8747e0a58d33.jpg