• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The man behind the post...

867 posts in this topic

Small world then, both my sisters live in Chesapeake Virginia right down the road from your brother :cool:

Here are a couple of Pics from last weekend at the gardens in Christchurch .

There was a huge out door concert for the people of christchurch as a chance to let our hair down after what can only be discribed as a month from hell because of the earthquakes that we have had and are still having . We have had over 2300 since the big one on sept 4th . and they still keep coming :censored:

The second is of some of the family

The new addition is due just after christmas

http:DSCF1788.jpg

DSCF1807.jpg

Martin

Good looking family Martin! We had great weather for that concert and it was a great result with millions raised. It was just a shame that I had to work.

Sure is nice to see some of the folks behind the post!

Here we are at a Cardinal's game

My wife: Tricia

Daugther: Sadie

Son: Landon.

That's Old Pueblo (OP) in the back.

106176.jpg.9d67bd5907d5e6cb3c09e9ef22f42e75.jpg

My wife and I, and two of our three daughters. At Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, CA. We race motorcycles.

Lance.

82ca6204.jpg

Great pic! Thanks for sharing! :applause:

Keigwin - which ones are single, and looking for an eligible nuclear physicist? And can I get their phone number? :foryou:
Ha! Nuclear physicist, eh? Well, in that case...they're both single. Really. The third too, very pretty but a little wild. And she doesn't like bikes.

The brunette's not available (Bob is right, as usual).

Lance.

Keigwin - which ones are single, and looking for an eligible nuclear physicist? And can I get their phone number? :foryou:
Ha! Nuclear physicist, eh? Well, in that case...they're both single. Really. The third too, very pretty but a little wild. And she doesn't like bikes.

The brunette's not available (Bob is right, as usual).

Lance.

Two out of three showing interest in a parents hobby is pretty good.

bones.jpg

So many images missing in the beginning, I thought I’d do an up-date, me and the Mrs. going to

Red Lobster. I had a little trouble reaching my entrée’ so the Mrs. just speared it on her horn and

fed me. It was an enjoyable evening.

Woody, I knew you were old, but geez, didn't realize you were that old. You might have Chris beat.

Ummmm...No. hm

That's right Tom. He has been around as long as trees have had bark. :roflmao:

Ps Great looking family Lance. :hi:

Infineon Raceway will always be known as Sears Point to me.

I need to post a photo of my cute wife.

Yeah, a lot of us feel that way. Same for Laguna Seca. Mazda is pissed no one calls it Mazda Raceway and you will notice some big signage changes there.

We're still waiting to see your missus!

Lance.

Can't stand the G-men! My dad was a Jets fan & a BIG John Riggins fan. After Riggo went to the Skins my dad still kept track of Riggins. I was very young at the time & wasn't really aware of being loyal to a team and since Riggo was a favorite of mine as well AND I liked the Redskins uniforms better than the ugly green of the Jets I converted. That's how a born & raised Brooklynite became a Washington Redskins fan :)

Can't stand the G-men! My dad was a Jets fan & a BIG John Riggins fan. After Riggo went to the Skins my dad still kept track of Riggins. I was very young at the time & wasn't really aware of being loyal to a team and since Riggo was a favorite of mine as well AND I liked the Redskins uniforms better than the ugly green of the Jets I converted. That's how a born & raised Brooklynite became a Washington Redskins fan :)

Well at least my Vikings got a win last night!! :banana:

Well at least my Vikings got a win last night!! :banana:

A Redskins fan in Brooklyn,

a Vikings fan in Virginia,

What is this world coming to?

(wait a minute, was that a haiku??) lol